Friday 16 March 2012

Dolly Dress Ups

Pyjamas
My local Post Officer knows me by name and when I popped in there this morning he handed me a nice lightweight package from Emma at Jem of Mine Dolls.
tea pot dress
with felt love hearts
My daughter and I have the day together and when we got back home, we excitedly opened it up to find some gorgeous new outfits made by Emma and a knitted cardi by Lavenderlore Originals.
Fran got to work and changed her outfit 3 times in 10 minutes.
Then she wanted to wear a cardigan to match Florrie (even though it's 24degrees and humid here today).
Apart from her very popular mermaid attire Florrie came with 2 delicious Japanese outfits.
Emma makes the most beautiful Waldorf dolls in different sizes and with different hair colours and skin tones. If you check out her Facebook page link above you will see a delicious new doll with pink hair!
Look what else came in the post this week. A delicate Colclough tea set in dusky pink from my favourite tea shoppe on Etsy called Nancy's Tea Shop. So my collection of crazy tea sets is nearly at completion.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love getting fun packages in the mail! I can't wait til my Little Miss really gets into dollies. Fran looks so cute wearing her little matching cardy with Florrie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.