This month has seen me:
- learn the art of handquilting. Makes for a lovely finish.
- cut into my stash of Katie Jump Rope - twice.
- continue to enjoy the projects in the Zakka Sew-Along. And make some new blog friends through it.
- almost finish my second ever bag.
- fall in love with linen.
- finally finish the 'Fussy Fairytales' Quilt.
- Give the QCA Bee#1 Scrappy Log Cabin quilt to a deserved mum.
- Start hosting my own linky called 'Sunday Stash' where folks can exhibit their latest stash additions.
- Learn how to make my own 'button'.
- Hit 100 followers - and have a small give-away to say thank you.
Viewing - 'Titanic - the mini-series', 'Downton Abbey Series 2, Game of Thrones Season 1, The Voice Australia and Silent Witness.
Reading - The Third Reich Day by Day- Christopher Ailsby, Revolutionary Parenting - George Barna and The Hungry Ocean - Linda Greenlaw.1. 'Fussy Fairytales' - finished 30/5 2. 'Fussy Fairytales' - back 3. 'FF' block and hand-quilting detail
4. 'FF' - binding detail 5. 'FF' hand-quilting detail 6. 'FF' hand-quilting detail
7. Zakka Style Sew- Along - Raincloud Mug Rug - finished 14/5 8. ZSSA - RMR hand-stitching detail 9. ZSSA - RMR back
10. ZSSA Itty Bitty Magnets in charcoal - finished 8/5 11. ZSSA - IBM in natural - finished 12. Katie Jump Kites - 56 blocks sewn 30/5
13. KJK block detail 14. ZSSA Patchwork Pencil Case (back) - finished 1/5 15. KJK PPC front detail
16. Scrappy Log Cabin - binding 4/5 17. SLC - finished 4/5 18. SLC (back)
19. Craftsy May BOM - finished 4/5 20. QCA Bee#1 Disappearing 9 Patch 4/5 21. Five long-sleeved t-shirts - 22/5
So how did you go in May? Are you also linking up with...