Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday Stash #14




















This week I received some swapped fabric in the form of a "Rainbow Charm Swap' run by Danielle of Threads n Mess. We had to supply 1 metre of fabric and cut it up into 56 charm squares to post off to Danielle. She did all of the hard work of sorting out and re-posting back to  us. I am really happy with what I received back. No plans for it as yet.
After making the teeny tiny magnets I also ordered the complete collection of Brambly Hedge stories from 'The Book Depository'. It came this week. So very lovely.


What's new in your stash? 

Feel free to link up. Link will stay open all week.



9 comments:

  1. I still have my Brambly Hedge books, the kids love the illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bunch of charms. I've wanted to join on of those, but I'm always too late and it's full.
    Thanks for making a button and starting a link up party. I look forward to seeing all the stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Simone...love to see what you have been collecting. For some reason I cannot see the entries so far. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, I've never tried to use one of those link up links on my own. I've only ever added to what was already there. Is it a setting that you have to select to allow the script to run, or something along those lines?

      Delete
  4. Do notions count as stash? Great selection of fabrics there =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE, I love rainbow quilt etc., I hope to do one myself. No stash for me, I'm getting new sewing machine! I'm so excited :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo Vera, I would be excited too. What kind? Is it a longer arm for easier quilting?

      Delete
    2. It's Brother NV350 I haven't done any real quilt yet but I want to start with it :-)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.