- learn how to sew a zipper. So pouches are in abundance at my place.
- learn to make fabric covered buttons. Heaps of fun.
- make my first ever bag. Despite sewing the handles on upside-down the first time.
- join the Zakka Style Sew- Along. Learning the joys and pitfalls of sewing smaller items.
- skip this month's hexagon blocks with the Craftsy BOM.
- cut into 'my precious' Denyse Schmidt stash.
- realise that half square triangles are cantankerous creatures.
- meet my lovely blog buddy Kristy at a Mystery Quilt Weekend.
- make use of my collection of selvedges.
All the while listening to or watching some great series' on SBS on demand, ABC iview, dvd, or the History Channel - Coast, Who do you think you are? Australian Series 2, Is the West History?, Barbarians, Ken Burns' The Civil War, The Civil War Journal, The First World War, Gallipoli, Anzacs, Narrow Escapes of WWII, and Downton Abbey.
6. ZSSA Zig-Zag tote - 10/4 7. ZSSA Sewing Kit - 20/4, 8. ZSSA Pin Cushion - 17/4, 9. ZSSA House Pouch - 12/4, 10. Small zipper pouch - 2/4.
11. Large zipper pouch - 6/4, 12. Pocket zipper pouch - 28/4, 13. Selvedge zip pouch swap 1 - 16/4, 14. Selvedge zip pouch 2 - 16/4, 15. Large selvedge zip pouch - 26/4
So now to plan my new 'to do first' for May. Yikes!
How did you go in April?
I am linking up with....