I love Halloween fabrics. On the weekend I put the 'on parade' quilts on each of the kid's beds but felt like the pillow cases from their sheets were a bit out of place.
I dove into the last large pieces of my Halloween stash and spent 2 days making them 2 pillow cases each. I used this great Burrito Style Pillow tutorial from Twiddletails.
I did have a few stuff ups...
I made the first one too long and wide.
The second one too wide.
The third I had to use fabric that did not match.
The fourth was perfect.
The fifth was too short.
And the last I sewed the contrast fabric on the wrong way after bumping out the width with an added strip(the unpick and I were good friends).
But they certainly make the beds look better.
I am linking up with...
and LAFF at Richard and Tanya Quilts.