This should be a small and quick progress report this week. My party drinks blocks for Gemma are almost done. I just have to get out my fabric stamps and name them.
Polaroid 9 Patch
I am sizing the blocks to 13.5" for the polaroid quilt. Two of the rows are sewn together but I had to unpick the dark grey one. I need to resize the seam allowance to match the other orange row.
This Week's Sewing Stats
Currently in progress - 'Let's Party' paper pieced block for Gemma
Lorax Quilt top
Dr Seuss Quilt top'Polaroid 9 Patch' Quilt top
Yet to start - QCA Bee #1 block for April
Tiddler in the Sink
And speaking of small and quick, look what I found in our bathroom sink. It's a tiddler water dragon. Easily returned to the pond but still I had to be careful when handling it. They can give a nasty bite.
Last week I found one in the bath (no water), literally hiding among the bath dinosaurs, lizards and sharks. I thought he was well camouflaged!
Linking up to WiP at Freshly Pieced - a lot of you seem to be joining in on Bloom Bloom Pow over there.