Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunday Stash #57

Incredibly Seussical



Ok so these prints have been in my stash for a while now and I am only just getting around to cutting them to use in a couple of quilts for my two boys aged 7 and 9.



I bought The Lorax FQ bunch from The Fat Quarter Shop over a year ago. The Lorax has got to be one of my favourite Seuss stories - along with 'What was I Scared of', 'The Zax', 'The Sneetches', 'The Sleep Book' and 'I had trouble in Getting to Sola Solew'.



And I bought the Cat in the Hat prints from them the year before. I did not buy all of the range however I love the bright bold spots and stripes.



Now for some cake inspiration. My kids can't tollerate food colourings so we can only dream about birthday cakes like these....







Don't forget to link up your Stash post below. Just a reminder that Sunday Stash will be at Kate Quilts on  April 21st.



8 comments:

  1. Those cakes are amazing! And the fabric is awesome too. Green Eggs and Ham Fabric should be arriving soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those will be very cheerful quilts, looking forward to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing how you put them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabric look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great prints Fiona! I can't wait to see the quilts you make with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cakes are pieces of art. Dr Seuss isn't such a thing in Germany - at least hasn't been where I grew up/when I was young - but I like these colourful illustrations. Have fun making the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr. Seuss is the best! Can't wait to see what you do with them... and those cakes are crazy fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Seuss is the best!I am going to need some soon, the gandbabies are growing and will need to come out of the nursery stage.. I love Dr. Seuss and the colors, oh and the books

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.