Nice to have some progress to report. I finally decided on designing a block using each of the panels. I am shooting for a 16" x 12" block using some the spots and stripes I featured on Sunday Stash last Sunday. I pulled a few other fabrics as well - some Riley Blake, Pezzy Prints, harlequins and solids.
Polaroid 9 Patch
On my design wall (actually our venetian blinds) for the past month has been the donation blocks from my Quilt Club Australia Bee. The girls used my tutorial to make Polaroid 9 Patch blocks in aqua, orange and grey. I am just waiting on one more block to come in this week and then I should be able to piece the front together.
This Week's Sewing Stats
Completed projects - 'Snip it Good' paper pieced block
Currently in progress - Lorax Quilt top
Dr Seuss Quilt top'Polaroid 9 Patch' Quilt top
Yet to start -
'Let's Party' paper pieced block for Gemma
QCA Bee #1 block for April
Linking up later to WiP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.