Friday 26 April 2013

Once More Around the Fence



Last April our QCA Bee had to make some Garden Fence blocks for Marieka in grey, black and yellow. 

Marieka ended up making a gorgeous quilt for her father. See it here.



This year Marieka has asked us for these blocks again, following the FREE tutorial over at Hyacinth Quilts, but in a different colour scheme. Something like Kristy's Peacock's In The Garden quilt here..


It will look fab. Each person chooses their own centre fabric of interest and solid border. So I am hand delivering my block this week when I am catching up with Marieka, Jane and Kristy in Coffs Harbour.


6 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is a yum block! I love the center fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty block Fiona!! Have a fun meet up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice quilt Fiona!!! I just finished piecing the same one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effective quilt pattern. I love it in all the colorways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely block - the colours you have used are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you used for yours Fiona!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.