Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday Stash #65

Thank You and Welcome

I was really surprised to get 21 link ups to last Sunday Stash #64. I am grateful too. The previous record was only 14. There were plenty of new blogs to visit during the week. So thank you and welcome along. I hope you find time to link up again soon. 

Button Code is Wrong

I must apologise for my dodgy 'Sunday Stash' button code though. I will have to get to fixing it after Alyce pointed me to a helpful tutorial. 

Give Away Winners

Winner 1 - 11. Michelle's Romantic Tangle 
Two 50cm WOF - by Alyce Kennedy for Timeless Treasures

Winner 2 - Mareenchen @ Aquamareen Crafting 
A scrap bag that includes some of the off cuts from my latest finish 'Polaroid 9 Patch'.

Congratulations ladies. I will contact both of you to get your postal details.

Kate Spain Month
Kate Spain blog hop

Alyce, from Blossom Heart Quilts( her button works) is hosting a Blog Hop featuring her favourite designer Kate Spain.. I can see that her next line of fabric  called 'Sunnyside' will be worth investing in. The Hop starts tomorrow!

Weekly Paper Piecing Linky Party


Paper Piecing Party

She finally did it! Kristy, from Quiet Play, (her button works too!) has started a weekly linky party to celebrate all things paper pieced. The link opens on a Friday and stays open all weekend. I am behind on my May ASO paper pieced block!


Zakka 2.0 Sew Along Through



There is a weekly Blog Host and Linky Sew Along happening at LR Stitched and A Quilter's Table. Each week the next project in Patchwork Please by Ayumi Takahashi will be on the 'to make' list. I was a big fan of last year's Zakka SAL but I will not be making all of the projects from this book. It starts tomorrow too!


As always it is time to link up your latest fabric, notions, patterns and books.



3 comments:

  1. Wish I had more time so I could join the patchwork, please sew along. I need some elves to help me out with my to-do list :)

    Thanks for hosting Sunday Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, how exciting! Thank you, Fiona. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the button - I'll add it to my blog when you get it fixed. I still managed to link back to you and that's the important thing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.