Wednesday 20 March 2013

Resewing the Scraps

So a week ago the tall boy runner improv back looked like this:




And now it looks like this:



I was not happy with where the WiP was going and so I did some unpicking of what I had done and some other leftovers. A bit of flipping and turning and I am much happier.

The Front and the Back....



I know that the seams do not match up but they are near enough for me not to worry. I have basted and then will get to work quilting these two to make it double sided.





This Week's  Sewing  Stats

Completed projects  -  Tall Boy Runner (back)
                                         'Sliced Scrappy' block for QCA Bee #1

Currently in progress -  Tall Boy Runner (quilting and binding)
                                                                                           
Yet to start  -  'Spooling Around' paper pieced block
                          'Sew Mid Century' paper pieced block for Wombat Stew
                          Lorax Quilt
                           
  


Linking up to WiP Wednesday...

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.