I actually had most of this sewn last Wednesday but was too busy to post about it.
I have been working hard on my Artist Trading Cards these past 10 days.
I was struggling with the whole concept of a card that does nothing but form a piece of art (sorry folks I am a practical kind of gal!).
So I asked the Wombat Stew recipients if they would not mind if I turned my card into a useful zip pouch.
They were all gracious enough to say yes. I have been buzzing ever since.
Each pouch now has a back, an inner and some quilting to match each of the Wombats and their personality.
Loving this project.
Linking up to WiP Wednesday.