Friday 18 November 2011

Baking Choas

I have known for some time that my baking ingredients were in need of a good 'going through'. The opportunity arose this week when I decided to make some cookies with the children.

 So I got it all out of the cupboards and took stock of what I had.

Then I got out my trusty label maker and got to work.


I boxed up the ingredients I seldom need and put them in the pantry.



Next I put the essential stuff within easy reach.

Then we baked and ate our cookies. Next time I will put the milk choc drops on when they come out of the oven and the dough is still hot and soft.

  
These are the pizzas and garlic bread we made later. We are enjoying the benefits of our small herb garden.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.