Sunday 22 December 2013

Sunday Stash #94

This is the second last Sunday Stash here at Finding Fifth before it begins its new home over at Molli Sparkles. And last week the new button (which works) was revealed on his blog.


Molli Sparkles

Last week's most viewed link up was the pile of donation fabric from Secretly Stitching.


A Solid Effort

This past week I spent about four days creating a Secret Santa gift for one of the girls in Wombat Stew.  I overdid it a bit and developed two bad headaches.
CW - Kona  Buttercup, Zuchini, School Bus and Pomegranate

Candy Pink, Tomato, Lupine, Lavender

Berry, Coal, Snow, Charcoal

Jade Green, Ash, Turquoise, Robin Egg, 

Knowing that this wombat loves saturated colour, I pulled only solids from my stash. They are gorgeous and vibrant.

Here's a teeny sneak peak.



Linky party below.


5 comments:

  1. I like the sneak peek. I hope we get a pic of that secret Santa gift after it gets gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhhhhh! How excitement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can't wait to see what it became - the colours are gorgeous, I think I might be a bi envious of your solids stash!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.