Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wiped Out Wednesday

I have not been 100% this week...probably operating at about 25%...so my WiP Wednesday post is being written a day late.


Fussy Fairytales


I have 30 large panels  and 60 peek-a-boo windows on the outside border to hand quilt.
On Sunday I had done 10 out of 30 large and 10 out of 60 small.
On Wednesday I have done 20 out of 30 large and 20 out of 60 small.


So it is a time consuming process. I still have basting pins in the panels that are yet to be quilted.
Zakka Style Sew-Along

 I still have a second set of Itty Bitty Quilt Block magnets to finish.


This week's stats:
Completed projects ZSSA - Itty Bitty Quilted Magnets - 1 set
  
Currently in progress   - 'HR Far Far Away 2&3 Fussy Fairytales'  hand quilting the windows and peekaboo                                           squares.
                                               - Mystery Quilt - top pieced
                                               - Katie Jump Kites - on cutting table
                                               -  ZSSA - Itty Bitty Quilted Magnets - 1 set
New projects - 0

How is your list of WiPs going?


I am linking up with...

5 comments:

  1. This quilt is so charming! Hope you feel 100 percent soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some great progress even with not feeling well. So loving the hand quilting - looking just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better! Your magnets are looking really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing just fine. Sometimes when I have too many things in progress I rather do nothing at all as I'm not able to choose what to do first. I might learn from you how to organise myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon! The quilt looks like it's coming along nicely! Wow more magnets! =D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.