Saturday 23 November 2013

Sunday Stash #89

This is my first Sunday Stash written 6 days after the event but luckily Lisa in Port Hope still has her linky party open so I can just sneak in before tomorrow.

I have to thank Lisa for being so faithful to publish her Sunday Stash last week. We had huge electrical storms for about 5 days straight. One lightning strike took out everyone's phones and modems. So until yesterday I was off the grid. Mind you, it took me about 2-3 hours to try and reconnect to the internet with the help of an Indian technician who stuck by my every question.

The previous week's most visited link up was Audrey's Holiday Edition over at Hot Pink Quilts.

Black and White


So these are 4 x $4 flat fats from Spotlight. I was going to use the doors for the paper pieced house blocks for Lara last month but they were a too big for the 6" patterns.

Linking up to Sunday Stash over at Lisa in Port Hope.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have the floral in the lower left in red. I am lacking black & white, other than a couple of text prints, in my stash....I guess I will have to rectify that sometime :). I'm glad you snuck in! Thanks for letting me host.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.