Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday Stash #63

More Scrap Love

Today Sunday Stash link up is over at Sew Happily Ever After with Rachel but it may come online a bit later due to the time difference. 


Recently our family holiday took us to Coffs Harbour

Marieka and I
Some of the Wombat Stew girls and I caught up, with our kids, at North Sapphire Beach at the fabulous park and Cafe there.

Kristy and Jane
It was a time for eating, drinking coffee and swapping stories, blocks and scraps!


So much scrap love that I felt embarrassed actually.


But the girls are like that - so generous.


And these ones came in the post from Lara.


Fran had a bit of fun with them all.


She's been home with a nasty cough most of last week. She still has it so I am not sure if she'll even go back again tomorrow.

Today is my 2nd Blogiversary but I will have a fabric give-away next Sunday Stash. There might even be a scrap bag on offer as well - after all I have plenty now.



Linking up to Sunday Stash over at Sew Happily Ever After later today.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely scraps - hope she feels better soon. Happy blogiversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them there are some lovely scraps! I don't know what I would do is I ever got the chance to meet my online friends IRL! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful scraps. Aren't sewing friends the bestest. Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat! I love to get together with my sewing buddies as well. I don't have any fabric addition this week but there is something on the way, lol. Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scraps! Get well soon Fran. Love your pjs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scraps from friends are the best! You got some lovely ones! So nice to see your smiling face, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! This is awesome! I love scraps from friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. stopping by for the cuteness.....have a great sewing week.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got to love sweet scraps.
    So sorry that I wasn't home to catch up and meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.